So what is “no risk matched betting”. Firstly let me explain what it isn’t. It is not a get rich quick scheme. It not a pyramid scheme, where I ask you to recruit 10 of your friends to push a miracle mixture that I have made in China…oh yea, these have been rebranded Multi Level Marketing. Even with the new name they are still a scammy pyramid. I have a particular hatred for both get rich quick and MLMs.
You also will genuinely able to do this from home, in a coffee shop, on a beach or in the pub…my friends are sick of me posting photos from the pub on Fridays whilst they’re stuck at work. However I expect they will be joining me soon though since I’m sharing my secrets.
So I will stop being cryptic, it is called no risk matched betting.
So what is Matched Betting and how can you earn money with no risk?
In simple terms, it is using bookies offers against themselves. Before you worry and think that you’re not a gambler. Neither was I until a year ago. I used to maybe put the odd bet on for the grand national once a year and that was it. I’d also never been into a bookie before. This all changed when I bumped into an old friend and went for a catch up drink. The conversation turned to work and he told me that he sits at home betting.
At first I thought he was daft, maybe developed a gambling problem and remortgaged his house to convince himself he was doing ok! But no! He explained to me exactly how he was making money. Not only that, he also showed me how what he was doing was risk free. Something which I didn’t think could ever exist when placing bets. Bookmakers would not be million pound businesses if they gave money away.
How can you use the bookies own offers against themselves?
If you are unaware, like I was, there are hundreds of online bookmakers fighting for your business online in the UK. These are all competing with one another to remove the money from your wallet and give it to their shareholders. I honestly thought there was only 10, maybe 20 bookies covering the UK.
However with so much competition about they have had to come up with different ways to get you to use them over one of their competitors. The biggest way they do this is by offering special promotions. Free bets, bet boosts, money back as a free bet if you lose, free spins on the slots, etc.
By using their promotions against them we can guarantee ourselves a profit every time. Which brings me on to:
No Risk Matched Betting Explained
With out going into to much depth, I will give an example of how I would make a quick profit.
- Bookie A wants to bring in more custom, so advertises that if I bet £10 with them they will give me £10 as a free bet.
- I will fire up the oddsmatcher then I will select the bookmaker which has the offer on (in this case I’ve chosen Totesport as an example). The oddsmatcher is an Oddsmonkey tool.
- I will ignore the bets in red and will go to the next one with the highest rating in this case Goodwood Horse racing.
- I will then click for more information, which brings up the below dialog box. This shows that by betting and laying this bet I will lose 3p (this is fine as I will still get my free bet).
- So I head over to Totesport place my bet on Mori to win. Then press the “Lay this Bet” button which does all the work for me to lay my bet.
- All I have to do now is sit back and wait for my free bet to come in my email inbox.
Now to make the no risk profit
- Once I have received my free bet it is time to make a profit for the day. I fire back up the oddsmatcher but this time look for odds over 5. This time I select the “Free Bet (SNR)” option and once I have found a bet which gives me a maximum return I follow the same process as before. I go to Totesport to place my bet and press the button to lay my bet. From this example I would make £8.37. Less my 3p qualifying loss. Leaving me a total profit of £8.34 from a total of 5 minutes work.
How much can I really make as a beginner to matched betting?
Now this is the beauty of matched betting, it is like a well paying apprenticeship. Whilst learning to matched bet, you will have access to all of the sign up offers. This means you wil very easily make a profit in the first month whilst learning the ropes to matched betting and signing up to a range of bookmakers. A lot of these are really high value for very little work, such as bet £10 receive £30 in free bets, which makes the first month super easy, exciting and fun. The profit you make will depend on your starting “bank”, how many accounts you do not already have and how much time you are willing to put in.
Are there any risks to matched betting, as in will I lose all my money and develop a gambling problem?
Well no there aren’t any risks to the maths of matched betting. However you could make some mistakes which could lose you money:
- Betting the incorrect amount
- Laying the wrong amount
- Betting on the wrong outcome. For example betting and laying two different horses
- Forgetting to lay a bet
- Not signing up with the correct link and therefore not getting the sign up bonus
- Not hitting the qualifying terms for the sign up bonus
There are probable a few more but these would be the main ones to watch out for. There is also a risk if doing you are doing positive estimated value betting rather than no risk matched betting however when starting out you do not need to do this.
Luckily Oddsmonkey training guides will talk you through this. As long as you take your time and ensure you follow the guides. You will not lose money.
Also there is no catch, there is no mega expensive coaching that I’m trying to sell. Oddsmonkey will also take you through the first guide without you having to pay a penny. The amount you make from this guide will cover their premium membership if you want to make more.
There is a sign up form and a few mouse clicks away from you making some extra money this month, so really what are you waiting for, Join Oddsmonkey now and thank me later.